Welcome to my blog – Internet Marketing Crossroads

My goal is to bring together the different aspects of Internet marketing, talk about the latest tactics, tools, and strategies, and most importantly to provide the how to’s of setting up and running your campaigns.

Marketing used to be a dreaded word, providing success only to the “big guy’s”. But the Information Highway has changed all that. There are many strategies that are literally cost free and fairly easy to do - so that absolutely anyone can put together successful and profitable campaigns.

Your part in this is to provide comments, sharing your views and experiences. Tell me I’m right (I like that!), tell me I’m wrong (nicely, of course) and between us we’ll provide insight and help to others who may be struggling with their marketing strategies.

To your Internet marketing success!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Building An Affiliate Marketing Website - The Easy Way

There are many myths about affiliate marketing that attract people to give it a try, and when they don’t become a millionaire overnight they give up.

I’m here to tell you there is no overnight miracle to affiliate marketing or any other business you may attempt. But there are simple things that you can do to build a successful business using affiliate products in a fairly short period of time.

There is work involved, so if that turns you off, you’re definitely reading the wrong article and looking into the wrong business! I’m sorry if that sounds harsh, but better you find out now than after you have sunk thousands of hours and dollars into a business that isn’t what you expected or wanted.

For those of you who are serious about starting an online business, affiliate marketing is certainly the easiest way to begin. Affiliate programs are easy to join, free and if selected carefully will provide you with many tools to promote your products.

The simplest and fastest way to get started is with a Site Build It! website. http://tinyurl.com/crv2t By using Site Build It! you will have brainstorming help to choose a niche, and a domain name. Your hosting and domain name are included in the package so you’re immediately good to go.

The first thing you’ll need to do is read the “Action Guide” (or watch the video) which details exactly what you need to do day-by-day for the first ten days. It will detail how to choose your niche, how to choose the perfect domain name and will lead you clearly through the entire process of building your website and your new business.

If you don’t know anything about programming or html that’s ok. Site Build It! will take care of that too. You can choose from the many templates and color schemes available. You should have a text editor to write your copy though. I use TextPad (http://www.textpad.com/) but there are several free ones such as, Note Tab (www.notetab.com/) or NotePad, which may already be installed on your computer.

By day 6 you’ll have brainstormed your ideas to find your niche, chosen your domain name, have a list of keywords for your pages, and have all your ducks in a row to begin building your web pages. By day 10 you’ll have a website, be submitted to Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines. You’ll be set up with RSS, have a blog and be ready to roll!

Site Build It! has so many tools to make it easy to build your website and understand what and why you are doing things. The program shows you what to do to monetize your site, set up site maps and RSS feeds on Google and Yahoo, publish your newsletter and offers one of the best forums on the Internet. The process is just so logical… Content - Traffic - PREsell – MONETIZE. Check out these case studies http://tinyurl.com/3xbmem to get the idea.

Unlike other hosting programs that have website templates and allow you to set up your website without using html, Site Build It! is a community, and all members are courteous and extremely helpful. SBI is driven by Ken Evoy who has built a website/business building program that is unsurpassed. To give you an idea of what I’m talking about check out this comparison chart: http://tinyurl.com/2n64ar

I came across Site Build It! by accident when I was considering starting an Internet business. Because of my total stupidity of all things computer/Internet (now they would call me a swell word like Newbie) I was at a loss. Of course, I could turn on the computer and knew how to surf the Web – and that’s how I found the Site Build It! program.

I doubt that I would have gone on at that time if I hadn’t made that purchase. But here I am today with my own successful business – and I even learned how to write html so I could do things my own way! I’m smarter today, but still stubborn!

Yes, of course, you can build an affiliate marketing website without SBI, but you’ll do it so much better and faster using Site Build It, it’s rather foolish not to. Why spend all that time trying to figure out what has already been figured out for you – and more importantly why spend all that money for the tools, services and assistance when you can have it all handed to you?

To your Internet success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.